diariesofaspacelobster's request: an azhdarchid pwning some dromaeosaurs. In this case, the azdarchid is Quetzalcoatlus, and the dromaeosaurs are Dromaeosaurus.
I drew them bald-headed like the Achillobator I drew earlier because they’re both dromaeosaurines (as opposed to velociraptorines like Deinonychus and Velociraptor) and because Dromaeosaurus seemed to use its head more in attacking prey (and was less dependent on its sickle claw), so yeah.
13 Notes/ Hide
- cjcroen1393 likes this
- mvfbattleeevee reblogged this from perpetualartistsblock
- mvfbattleeevee likes this
- purpleweredragon reblogged this from pterosauria
- reyairia reblogged this from pterosauria
- anotherweirdo reblogged this from pterosauria
- comixqueen likes this
- purpleweredragon likes this
- commanderosmolski likes this
- pterosauria reblogged this from perpetualartistsblock
- pterosauria likes this
- perpetualartistsblock posted this