Silly doodle of the Engineer looking pensively at a Quetzalcoatlus, who is looking back at him, wondering both what the Engineer is thinking about and why it’s in 1968.
As I drew the Quetzalcoatlus, I realized the pose is extremely reminiscent of that drawing by Mark Witton. Oh well, it’s convergent.
49 Notes/ Hide
- mvfbattleeevee reblogged this from perpetualartistsblock
- mvfbattleeevee likes this
- bbbbbbbbbbbbdgedget likes this
- paradox-os reblogged this from shallow-gravy
- paradox-os likes this
- sashaissasha likes this
- deth-starr-its-a-fuckin-ship likes this
- shallow-gravy reblogged this from perpetualartistsblock
- shallow-gravy likes this
- sarcasmosaur likes this
- perpetualartistsblock posted this